Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,818   Online: 838

Shooter
    35mm

How to disassemble Sekonic Digilite F

I've got a Sekonic Digilite F that is not powering up correctly, and I want to take a peek to see if I can find the problem. Is there anything other than removing the two screws in the battery compartment that I should do before trying to separate the two clamshell halves?

Much thanks.. Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used this technique with great success… Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-11-19 at 3.34.24 PM.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	77206

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Funny, mine just quit working a few weeks ago too, they must be in kahoots! Mine doesn't power up at all. It's getting power at the board and that's as far as I've had time to go. To take it apart, there are two screws in the battery compartment, and one more under the little blue label on the back. You don't need to remove the larger black label on the back. With those three screws out the main case should come apart. There are more screws and stand-offs inside on the circuit boards.
    Reid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjbuzzclick/

"If I had a nickel for every time I had to replace a camera battery, I'd be able to get the #@%&$ battery cover off!" -Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very carefully.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 11-20-2013 at 01:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Much thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin