Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,950   Posts: 1,585,944   Online: 941

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    The OP does bring up an interesting question. I have 2 Nikkormats. I'd be interested in finding some service information on these shutters, myself.
    http://www.konicaphil.de/konicaphil1...e%20Manual.pdf

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also: http://nikonrepairmanuals.blogspot.com/ As I remember, getting the shutter out of the camera is a fairly big job by itself. I 've done it exactly once, about 5 years ago - not to service the shutter but to remove a fragment of film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This page may be less frustrating than that page: http://cameraobscura.zenfolio.com/downloads

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    Also: http://nikonrepairmanuals.blogspot.com/ As I remember, getting the shutter out of the camera is a fairly big job by itself. I 've done it exactly once, about 5 years ago - not to service the shutter but to remove a fragment of film.
    I have removed and installed these shutters. It's not really so bad. Yeah it's a pretty total disassembly, but I was surprised how I could get the camera popped apart in short order. One of my Nikkormats, my FT2 I build out of a box of junk Nikkormats I stole off EBAY.
    Thanks, men, for the paperwork.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    幸運

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    幸運
    I see those Chinese-y looking symbols on my computer lots of times, but don't understand.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have removed and installed these shutters. It's not really so bad. Yeah it's a pretty total disassembly, but I was surprised how I could get the camera popped apart in short order. One of my Nikkormats, my FT2 I build out of a box of junk Nikkormats I stole off EBAY.
    Thanks, men, for the paperwork.
    Thanks, Henry, for confirming my faith in you! I just knew that you'd know all about these things, and it wouldn't be any major yank for a skilled and talented operator such as your wonderful self. I'm certain that when you are done, yours will be working perfectly, O guru of all that is skill and perfection!
    P.S. Mind those washers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I see those Chinese-y looking symbols on my computer lots of times, but don't understand.
    Han Chinese for "Lucky"

I think.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    Thanks, Henry, for confirming my faith in you! I just knew that you'd know all about these things, and it wouldn't be any major yank for a skilled and talented operator such as your wonderful self. I'm certain that when you are done, yours will be working perfectly, O guru of all that is skill and perfection!
    P.S. Mind those washers.
    Man, you just don't like me at all. Yeah, I've taken them out and put them in, but haven't a clue as to how to actually work on the shutter. And certainly don't have the test equipment to get curtain times right. I just figured if I saw to a little proper lubrication and didn't tinker with the settings, that speeds might come back to par, just from that.
    But my FTn is dead on the money and has never been opened. At least it's accurate by my knucklehead home made shutter tester, which is not even for FP shutters, really.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Man, you just don't like me at all. Yeah, I've taken them out and put them in, but haven't a clue as to how to actually work on the shutter. And certainly don't have the test equipment to get curtain times right. I just figured if I saw to a little proper lubrication and didn't tinker with the settings, that speeds might come back to par, just from that.
    But my FTn is dead on the money and has never been opened. At least it's accurate by my knucklehead home made shutter tester, which is not even for FP shutters, really.
    Wrong yet again, O guru.
    I don't even know you. But you sure come across as a loud, arrogant, and conceited blowhard, and I don't like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin