Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,306   Online: 1235

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    I see those Chinese-y looking symbols on my computer lots of times, but don't understand.
    "Good luck" (my intention, but not always sure about my translation abilities).

Shooter
    Large Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rolling.gif 
Views:	39 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	79219
    Last edited by Tom1956; 12-30-2013 at 04:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfinger View Post
    I would not attempt such a repair without a factory service manual.
    CraigCamera, http://craigcamera.com/ , reprint 90211, original 27126 listed under the Photographic Literature link.
    Factory service manuals are meant as guides for camera service engineers with the training,, tools, test equipment and knowledge to effect repairs, not the man in the street.
    Ben

Shooter
    Large Format
    EvH I'll tell you publicly what I think of you. I've rather well respected your knowledge. It has gone to fill some gaps in mine that I always wanted answered, dating back many years. Beyond that I have formulated no personal opinions. That goes for everybody here. I'm a better technician in several fields, even outside of photography. It is strange how somebody can explain something in the field of electronics, for instance, and a reader can have an epiphany in a totally separate field. If I thought I was falling behind in pulling my weight in helping others with questions from time to time, I would resign my handle and leave the site.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiithulhu View Post
    Han Chinese for "Lucky"

I think.
    Thanks...

It is possible to strip the vertical shutters but not practical for a stop even if you have expertise buy a ND filter instead or get a junk one & swap modules if the shutter fails.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin