Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,266   Online: 1144

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Minolta x-370 mirror stufff up

I have a Minolta X-370 with a mirror stuck in the up position. This seems to be a common problem and one which I'd like to get resolved so I can pass the camera on to a student. I don't need another camera, however there are some I know who would be happy just to have one. I fond a discussion which talked about a capacitor or perhaps a resistor that frequently went bad with these camera, however all the links showing how to fix it or get the part are now dead. Anyone out there in apugland have any help? Bill Barber

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's a working link that explains how to repair the minolta http://forums.photographyreview.com/...here-6320.html
    and another one
    http://www.rangefinderforum.com/clas...tml?1093049238

good luck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    MDR, thank you. The first reference was the dead links I'd run into before. I did however copy and past the Panasonic part number into a goggle search and it led me back to the company where I could purchase the part. So the parts are on the way. I've got several extra coming, so if anyone needs
    the capacitor PM me. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin