Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,182   Online: 695

Shooter
    Large Format

Haselblads 553 ELX Mystery Part--help please

In the process of removing the chassis from the shell, a mystery part fell out--a little brass spacer. I cannot account for it in the repair manual, and am further distressed that it is only a single part. Notable is the certainty that I am not the first person in this camera, as I highly doubt the people at the Hasselblad factory tightened their whiskers in the interior screws. I've worked on EL's and ELM's before, but am having a hard time recalling this part. I've included 2 views of the part. BTW--I've also posted the question on the photonet site, but that is a terrible site to try to figure out. Not user-friendly.
    Please help identifying this part. Thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	711.1 KB 
ID:	83647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	484.9 KB 
ID:	83648

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mystery solved. This time it was I who was the knucklehead boob. Had to happen sooner or later.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin