Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,986   Online: 975

Shooter
    35mm

Voigtlander Vitessa T's rangerfinder not woring right?

Monday I found a Voigtlander Vitessa T, check it out everything working fine, but the rangefinder is odd or not working right. Up to 15 ft. mark the rangefinder is working find after 15 ft. mark everything s out of focused. I pointed the camera at a build about 200 yards from me, at 15 ft. mark the build is in focused, after that the build is out of focused. Can any one tell me what is going on. Thank you

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The rangefinder is out of allingment, it happens with these older cameras, remember the camera is 50 or 60 years old, I can't tel you how to do it but normally there is a screw somewhere that sets things up, you would need to set the focus to infinity, looking at a distant subject, and adjust the screw until the two images line up, I am sure someone here will be able to give you a bit more info, but it is not a big problem

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin