Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,782   Online: 901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    I'm a 35 year offset printer. I remember amberlith and rubylith well. It was a staple. I'd be very surprised if you could find any any more.
    Be surprised: http://www.dickblick.com/products/ul...-masking-film/
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got mine at Dick Blick as well. I seem to remember they were the only ones I could find selling sheets instead of rolls. A couple large sheets are probably a lifetime safelight filtering supply for me.

That's why I offered to just send the OP a small piece. Brownie red dot windows are awfully small to be cutting from a 20"x24" sheet...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Perhaps if we knew for which brownie the window was needed or the approximate measurement for the window, there might be some other suggestions. I have a brownie or two that might be able to be donors with a little more information.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Yep, just bought some from Blick. Hardly "expensive".
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Get a slide film, shoot a couple of frames aiming at a uniform red surface (chose the apropriate tonality of red), and enjoy the rest of the roll aiming at your favourite subjects. The red slides can be cut as you want to replace the red-window.
    Regards
    Joao

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got a number of these sitting here. If I have the size you need I'll send you one. No charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin