Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,302   Online: 1215

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graflex RB auto

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    Thanks for the offer of a material sample, Jon, but I wonder if you could let us know the source for this material. Was the purchase a 'one off' eBay thing or can it be purchased otherwise. Thanks. Also, depending on how expensive it is, it sounds like it might have applications for a darkcloth.
    I have sent an email to Japan to ask the gentleman in question if he would like his contact information published. Once I hear back I will post again.

Im my opinion, the material is just too luscious to use in a darkcloth - unless perhaps you had a bit of extra mink lying about for use as a fringe...

best,
    jk

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Will ermine work?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    Will ermine work?
    Ermine was my first choice but I was not sure if anyone would have known what I was talking about!

jk

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, that was quick. I have already received a note from Mr. Asahi, as quoted below. Hope it is useful! If so, please post your results. jk
    ----------------------------
    Hello,

Thank you for your message and appreciate your kind offer.
    You could give my name, my ebay store address or my web store (http://aki-asahi.com/store) to anybody, any place. This is very good advertisement for my business, it would be appreciated.

Akihiro ASAHI (Mr)
    4-710-1 Ikeba Tenpaku
    Nagoya, Aichi 468-0055 , Japan

aki_asahi@tokai-webwalker.com

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
    -------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by jon koss
    I have sent an email to Japan to ask the gentleman in question if he would like his contact information published. Once I hear back I will post again.

Im my opinion, the material is just too luscious to use in a darkcloth - unless perhaps you had a bit of extra mink lying about for use as a fringe...

best,
    jk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin