Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,697   Posts: 1,549,096   Online: 1121

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya RZ67 electromagnetic release question re. sensor triggers

Hiya,

I am after some info re. the four pins found in the port for the attachment of the EM shutter release of an RZ67... I am assuming two of them are the logic/switch for the shutter and the other two are for the hotshoe that is a part of the optional grip attachment -

specifically, (if I am correct about above) I would like to know:

>> looking from the front from left to right >> which is which ?

I want to use sensor triggers with logic outputs (ultrasonic, IR, sound, light, mercury etc..) to trigger the shutter (I have the winder also)

cheers for any help here - and anyone please feel free to mention any trigger setups they have played with - any info is good, especially what you may have used them for and the resulting pics - nature photogs, lightning, arty ?

Nick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rock,
    you might try a volt/ohmeter. You should have an open switch(battery) voltage for the shutter release and open circuit for the flash.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin