Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,395   Online: 875

Shooter
    Multi Format

S.K. Grimes, Inc - nice surprise!

S.K. Grimes,Inc. advertises on their website various lens flanges and retainer rings (nuts). You know these are two different parts - one fits on the front of the lensboard to be attached by screws, and the other on the back and works as a nut (jam nut) screw-in fit.

I ordered a retainer ring (nut) and to my pleasant surprise found that Grimes delivered their proprietary design that was _both_!

--------------
    REVISION - stilly me - Grimes might have simply shipped me the wrong part - a flange, rather than retaining nut.

We will see.

Damn, I'm stupid. REALLY Stupid! (I wish I could delete the whole thread, but for some reason it is not an option now.)
    Last edited by jjstafford; 06-30-2005 at 08:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin