Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,372   Online: 797

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    If it is soup being discussed ia not Murray man enough to be able to do it with just a straw? I am quite sure that he is.

Jeez, I can only imagine and can not quite wrap my mind around the idea of what it may be like to suspect that one has Canadian blood in his veins.

I am not familar with Holland Michigan. Can anyone tell me how far uptown is from downtown?
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I thought Canada (Toronto was my only reviewed city) was a great place to visit. I thought it would be a great place to live too, but there was the problem of a job, and then the exchange rate advantage honeymoon would be over. Even the panhandlers (is that a term from my parents' youth?) were courteous, unlike my experience in Philadelphia.

'Uptown' is, well, walkin' distance from downtown, and since we've always been on the fringe of downtown, we thought Uptown was a good name when we opened. I of course, am reputedly on some other fringes as well.

The problem with straws is which end to use...I'm mechanically challenged.
    Murray

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I think Milwaukee is directly across the lake from me.

Yes, I should have done some research...I thought, oh, never mind that, you wouldn't believe I gave any thought first...

Of course, NOW I see that it is pointless to follow thru with any resolution directed by them or I'd be, uh, to state it politely, be asking for further indignity. The resolution would be quite simple...provide what was advertised.

Square Trade has been invoked (not by me)...I'll approach it in good faith & see if it turns out right or is a joke...depending upon how much further inflamed they get me...I may have to take further action in the altruistic interests of the rest of the innocent bystanders.
    Murray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin