Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,559   Posts: 1,545,250   Online: 867

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Murray's dream come true....

Here you go, Murray, a BUNCH of parts to play with!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...530452879&rd=1
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmm. Remains of torpedo cameras, I think. Much, much, too easy for Murray to bother with.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    How come I'm the last (#3) to hear of this?
    Murray

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Say, would these make good parts for underwater cameras? ;O)
    Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray@uptowngallery
    Say, would these make good parts for underwater cameras? ;O)
    Say, Murray, what about your 1 negative eBay feedback? Wanna share it with us ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just thought it was funny to see the OpTech Fashion strap thrown in too Very very important accessory... I can just see one of you now wandering around with the 5x7 strapped around your neck!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ahhhhh @#$%^&*CRAP*&^%$#@ Jeremy!!!!!!!!!!

"Murray's dream come true"? You went and got me all excited...I thought you had built me and the family a stone cabin halfway up the Gilttoyees River Valley, stocked it with enough food and film for five months, and deposited ten million bucks into my bank account...

Murray (The real one!)
    Last edited by MurrayMinchin; 07-13-2005 at 09:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I spent half my life in Pennsylvania and never met or heard of another Murray, other than Fred Mac- in the Disney movies.

I moved to Michigan and have heard of or met 6-7, mostly Canadian. Mayb emy parents never told me I was Canadian?

Me-Fo-No: Yeah...the moral of the story is never complain to a Scam artist when you buy a new item that was beat to crap & made in 1988, or you'll get 'grudge feedback'.

Beware a certain e-### seller:
    http://multi-volti.com/KIEV/KIEV.htm

M( grrr)
    Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You bought something from Cambridge? CAMBRIDGE? Are you out of your mind? CAMBRIDGE?

No question about it, you're crazy. That enterprise is not safe to deal with and has been reported not safe to deal with many, many times. They've been reviled as crooks all over the known universe for at least the last 20 years.

Who sups with the Devil had best bring a long spoon. I bet you eat soup with your hands.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm
    You bought something from Cambridge? CAMBRIDGE? Are you out of your mind? CAMBRIDGE?

No question about it, you're crazy. That enterprise is not safe to deal with and has been reported not safe to deal with many, many times. They've been reviled as crooks all over the known universe for at least the last 20 years.

Who sups with the Devil had best bring a long spoon. I bet you eat soup with your hands.
    Hmm, it seems Murray may have forgotten to do his research homework: finding a long enough spoon! Who's first to find this for him on eBay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin