Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,495   Online: 989

Thread: Tektronix C-30?

Shooter
    Medium Format

Tektronix C-30?

What the heck is this?

Looks like there may be some parts useful for camera construction. It's hard to tell what size it is though. Does it have a graflock back? lens? a useful bellows?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEKTRONIX-C-30-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No idea, but you could use it as is to scare the folks who are sitting for portraits. Could lead to some interesting shots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oscilloscope camera...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm guessing that's why the title of the auction is "CAMERA FOR OSCILLOSCOPE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have about half of one of those in my basement. I picked it up at auction thinking I could make it into a camera, but never have. It's designed to work with a very specific shutter, I think, which goes in that mddile section with the blue stripes. The first stripe is marked with shutter speeds, the other with aperatures. I am not sure what size the hole is, but there is no place on mine for a lensboard. The auction looks like it includes a 3x4 Polaroid back, but mine does not include the part which connects to that, so I can't tell you about the interface.

Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin