Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,962   Online: 784

Shooter
    Multi Format

Flashtrigger for SB28

Hi all
    Those of you who has the SB 28 might think as I do. The testbutton is to difficult to use as offcameratrigger because its so small.
    I have been using my sekonic 308 meter as flash trigger but would like to come up with something smarter. Maybe a hotshoe with comekind of cablerelease ? Any ideas ?
    Regards Søren

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Soeren
    You can adapt an accessory shoe that was meant to put a hot shoe on an older non-hot shoe camera. It'll have a PC cord on it.
    Then you could put either a microswitch or momentary contact switch on the end of the cord.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks John
    I have such an accessory shoe so I only need a switch hmm..............
    Regards Søren

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Soaren - I had the same problem with my SB-25, as I like to make multiple flash exposures with the shutter held open.
    My solution was a generous blob of hotglue on the test button.It makes it easy to locate and trigger without looking, and because the glue is almost tranparent you can still see the readylight.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin