Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,641   Online: 794

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Camera repair in Houston

Has anyone here had any experience with the company Professional Camera Repair in Houston? I have boxes of old cameras, including a Graflex, that I would like to start having cleaned and fixed up to use. I hate going to places I know nothing about!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have never had any experience with Professional Camera Repair in Houston. I suggest asking a knowledgeable person at the Houston Camera Exchange, 5900 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77057 (713-789-6901), if they would recommend Professional Camera Repair.

Had Pro Photo Supply Corp. on Beall Street not closed a few months ago, I would have asked them first.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've only used them once to repair the flash sync on one of my lens, and they did a god job at a decent price. I usually take all my gear to Camera Care Center. Its on Richmond between Shepherd and Greenbriar. Keep a good lookout b/c its easy to miss. Its been there forever and the owner knows cameras left and right.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Thank you!

Thanks guys!!!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin