Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,566   Online: 1172

Thread: Eastman View 2D

Shooter
    Large Format

Eastman View 2D

I just wanted to thank all of you on apug and in internetland for all of your help. I have just completed restoring a 5x7 Eastman View 2D which spent many years in the window of a now defunct camera shop. The many things that that I was able to find out from old posts and from the many answers to my queries enabled me to finish the project. Western Bellows of Etiwanda, CA redid the bellows and Chelsea Silverplating of Philadelphia, PA brass plated the steel springs that had rusted off their plating. Enclosed are before and after photos. Thanks again

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm unable to see where you've posted the before and after pics. Did you mean to attach them to your post? I love even the idea of ancient cameras brought back to life and I'm sure you've done a fine job.
    John Voss

My Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin