I ordered some flocking paper a while ago to minimize refelctions within my camera (on advice of Andre Avillez) and I have too much for me to use. it is the adhesive paper type and works great inside of old cameras. The first bunch of people who PM me their mailing address will get some sent to them free of charge (it only costs a stamp)

where I originally got it: