Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,015   Online: 717

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Does anyone have a manual for dial set Compurs?

I just got a dial set Compur shutter in the mail and the cocking lever is jammed and the release seems to be stuck. Does anyone have a diagram of how to disassemble these?
    Thanks!
    Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by athanasius80
    I just got a dial set Compur shutter in the mail and the cocking lever is jammed and the release seems to be stuck. Does anyone have a diagram of how to disassemble these?
    Thanks!
    Chris
    Make sure it's NOT set for B or T (there is a small dial on the front for B, T, and timed settings). Cocking while on the B or T setting will mess up the shutter.

As for a manual... I don't have one anymore, but I recall seeing a web page on them. I'll see if I can dig up the link and post it here.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Its on I setting, not T or B. Thanks

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    They have one for Syncro-Compur on this site, maybe this guy will have what you need?

http://yandr.50megs.com/deckel/compur/compur.htm

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin