Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,022   Online: 865

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Revy

Do I have to fumigate it when it gets here?

Nah, the nasty stuff stayed in the mask!

Seriously though, I wouldn't have had to sand it (again) had I not grabbed the wrong can of spray paint. I went to put a second coat of flat black on the front and grabbed a can of purple. Of course, I didn't notice until it was too late. BTW - Purple + Speed Graphic does NOT equal a good thing!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you were using a monopod you could refer to it as being "a one eyed, one legged, purple people eater".

I know don't give up the day job.

If you think sneezing into dust mask is bad, try a motorcycle helmet in the middle of a race on a race track, don't ask how I know.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan
    If you were using a monopod you could refer to it as being "a one eyed, one legged, purple people eater".

I know don't give up the day job.

If you think sneezing into dust mask is bad, try a motorcycle helmet in the middle of a race on a race track, don't ask how I know.

Mick.
    My wife did the "Nasel Mt. Vesuvius" into a full face motorcycle helmet once. From what she tells me (I wasn't there), it wasn't a pretty sight...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin