Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,084   Online: 910

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

those Seattle camera builders

there were several posts with images from the Seattle Camera Builders a while ago. I am wondering what has been the progress for those cameras? Did I miss the final posts? I hope I did not as I would love to see the cameras.

lee\c

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Lee:

The Seattle Camera Makers have not stopped. In fact we are meeting this weekend in Edmonds. There was a lull in the posting for two reasons. First because the membership has dwindled from 9 active members to 2, myself and Mr Hopson. Second, I was flying under the radar for a couple of months while I converted my milling machine to CNC (Computer Numerical Control) for making the brass parts of the cameras in house rather than sending them out to a punch press or water jet or CNC machine shop.

I have just released the Rev C drawings of our camera for sale. This is the third iteration of these plans. The plans are 98 drawings on 8.5 X 11 sheets with a 3 page parts list. Instructions for assembling this camera are being written now.
    Barry Young
    Young Camera Company

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    wow Barry thanks for the update I did see the other posts so a hearty good luck to you. Keep us updated.

lee\c

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    OK Lee. There is a meeting tomorrow, so I will let you all know what happens.
    Barry Young
    Young Camera Company

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Lee:

I finally got around to making a report on the club meeting. It is in the Seattle Camera Makers Unite thread.
    Barry Young
    Young Camera Company

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin