Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,915   Posts: 1,584,712   Online: 809

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Replacement Nobs!

Some of you may know that I am in the process of building a 8x20 camera. I am using the Kodak 2-D/ Korona design. I have assembled parts from several purchases, mainly all of the brass that I need. I designed my front standard to include front tilt and I needed some additional nobs. I made some that would work but I wanted to see what else was available. I contacted Barry Young to see what he had. I got the nobs yesterday and I have to say they are the best I have seen. I told Barry in my thank you note that they were certainly not " whimpy". It is very nice to know that this group provides quality products at fair prices and expert information for all of us! Thanks to everyone associated with this forum and a special nod to Barry!

Stay Focused.....or Soft Focused

Jim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thank you Jim. Good luck with your project.
    Barry Young
    Young Camera Company

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin