Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,656   Online: 1112

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very cool work here. I'm just playing with it right now, but have some real number to punch in soon. I'm gearing up to make two bellows, one tapered and one square, so this is going to be very useful. Thanks again, and, Well Done!
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thank you. See, folks. Another arguement for a file library on APUG for cool little tools such as this.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, a library of things such as this would be great - would make finding them a lot easier. There is much I need to learn, and the 'search words' are not always 'correct' for what I want to find --> computer illiterate (I work with em, but I don't use them very well). But a library, that I know how to use. Even just an index would be good.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    just used this again for my nesxt bellows, so wanted to bump it back up the list.

any chance we could make it a sticky?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the calculator, and thanks for the bump!

I needed this....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin