Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,662   Online: 944

Shooter
    35mm RF

Canonet GIII QL 17 lens element needed

I picked up a GIII QL17 today that has a badly damaged front lens element. If you have a parts camera with a good element let me know your price.
    Lens must be clean with no fungus, hazing, or other damage. Very slight cleaning marks OK.
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got what yer looking for ( was gona sell the advance knob and battery door off it, but they never ended up buying it ).

The problem of course is... how am I gona get the front element off. (The reason the camera being sold for parts is because the shutter is pretty much crapped)
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by kb244 View Post
    I got what yer looking for ( was gona sell the advance knob and battery door off it, but they never ended up buying it ).

The problem of course is... how am I gona get the front element off. (The reason the camera being sold for parts is because the shutter is pretty much crapped)
    Thanks for the offer. I located a parts camera this morning with good lens and shutter so I'll swap out the whole thing.
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leicarfcam View Post
    Thanks for the offer. I located a parts camera this morning with good lens and shutter so I'll swap out the whole thing.
    Sounds like a plan, I was gona say that would probally be the best way to do it, as I'm not 100% sure, but the front and rear elements on the QL-17 could be "matched".
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin