Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,287   Posts: 1,535,291   Online: 906

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Speedex/Isolette Bellows Available

Aloha:

Well, they're here. Now available, replacement bellows for the Ansco Speedex/Agfa Isolette 120 folder line of cameras. I had a couple days free for making up a short run on these. I have six available.

There is a photo available at http://www2.hawaii.edu/~mkapono/bellows.htm . Price and ordering information can be found there. Or, you may reach me at mkapono@hawaii.edu .

A hui hou!

Mark K. Kapono
    Replacement Camera Bellows

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mark I checked the prototypes you sent me and they work fine. No vignetting, and very easy to install.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark,
    As a subscriber it would be more appropriate to post your wares in the classified section. As it is we will probably be deleting this thread in short order.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Aloha:

You may delete if you wish. The post was placed with the camera restorer (Isolette/Speedex) in mind, those who are refurbishing this camera. The stats show that this post has not generated much interest, whereas on other forums it is kinda tough to keep up.

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mark, I installed the Speedx Specail R bellows you sent me last week and I have to say you have mastered the folds perfecly. That fit is beautiful and no vignetting at all.

Thanks.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin