Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,474   Posts: 1,570,976   Online: 837

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

My new inventions on lens making

Please be known ,I am writing my new lens design , lens manufacturing ideas herebelow and they are copyrighted worldwide. No one can grant patent from these ideas.
    I researched anamorphic cinema camera lenses at internet and i discovered a lomo anamorphic lens and its design drawing.
    Suddenly a new idea came to my mind. I was always thinking that it was necessary to have double sided double curvature lens for to manufacture great lens. Lomo lens was contradictory to this . Light entrance side of the lens element was flat and the second lens elements one side was flat again.
    It is possible to find this kind of lens elements easier from surplus lens sellers for to create your own lens. Or it is more basic to manufacture these lens elements from hot press , cold press , etching , mrf , ion etch or other manufacturing techniques or mold with plastic or plastic ceramic , crystal particle mix.
    New technology is promising us to manufacture a new lens element with the help of diffractive optics.
    Diffractive optics generally made with hot pressing of circular elements to the plastic film or directly to the lens.
    There is a need of making diffractive optics for the sides of glass , crystal lenses , laser rods , semiconductor manufacturing.
    Chemical etching of glass and tiffdruck -rotogravure - technique reminds me a new idea.
    A - Flat side of the lens element could be coated with tiffdruck paper or gelatin or other chemical . Than a diffractive optics image could be enlarged on this coating or enlarged or contact printed with the help of lcd screen.
    Than diluted acid could be applied to the film and harder parts degenerate later , softer parts degenerate faster. This can print a Diffractive lens on to the flat side of lens . This technology could be used for the curved lenses , laser crystals also.
    B - Acid could be applied with the help of printer and small droplets can form positive or negative small lenses or patterns.
    C - Drop printer could be loaded with plastic - for example acrylic - and droplets on lens could be hardened with UV. This technology creates new possibilities. Droplets , pixels can be arranged for 3d or 2d patterns for to transfer the light with desired engineering.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul 34520

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think you're talking about 3d sintering

this plastic-drop tech is already used

try looking up "fab@home" for a crude but home-buildable example

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KB • PhotoRant • PhotoPermit • APUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    If you look my newer posts and patent 5734502 , you can imagine whatever i m talking about .
    Replication of diffractive-optical arrays via photocurable nanoimprint lithography
    Matthias D. Galus
    Department of Electrical Engineering, RWTH Aachen, 52074 Germany
    Euclid Moon, Henry I. Smith, and Rajesh Menon
    Research Laboratory of Electronics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 01239

(Received 6 June 2006; accepted 4 September 2006; published 30 November 2006)

Photocurable nanoimprint lithography was used to replicate an array of Fresnel zone plates onto a SiO2 substrate. This array was transferred into the substrate and used for zone-plate-array lithography (ZPAL). The experimentally determined point-spread function showed good agreement with simulation. The authors also demonstrate the use of ZPAL as a tool for patterning and replicating diffractive optics. ©2006 American Vacuum Society

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin