Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,470   Posts: 1,570,913   Online: 888

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Homemade CCD with self assembly smallest leds

This is copyrighted text and you cant get patents after i wrote here.

Few minutes ago , I solved a puzzle . Harvard University researchers had been made a flexible screen on plastic film with coating the film with solder , soak it to warm water and pure very small leds inside the water.
    Hot water smooths the solder on film and leds attach to the surface of solder coated film by shaking.
    I thought that leds are also sensitive to light like photodiodes. By this way someone can create big format camera ccd panels - no need to be flexible - with this method.
    This is the simplest form of making a ccd.

Other method comes from mit media lab / print your pentium on plastic surface research.
    Researchers proofed that it is possible to print a large ic on to a surface with hand stamping.
    may be someone can coat a glass with thin film or silan and print a acid on it and remove a pattern. This could be used to make a ccd also.
    This can be made by make kiss two thin film transistor coated film , or transparent materials for to make a ccd.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul 34520
    Republic of Turkey

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    This is copyrighted text.
    And this can be used to power the camera with sunlight directly from led ccd

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    this is copyrighted text and you cant get patents . may be nintendo or other lcds could be used to produce photograph by light !
    what about using lcd laptop screen as a ccd ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think I'm going to patent this tomorrow.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    This is copyrighted text and you cant get patents from it.
    3 d laser engraving opens a gate to be able to print aspherical diffractive optic elements in to the crystal. it can be used as lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whew, I just called Big Company Inc with these findings and I have just won a ten-million dollar contract to produce mirrors that can freeze your image when you need to look for hidden pimples on your face. Boy, am I going to roll in chicks and expensive champagne with my patents.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    This is copyrighted text and you cant get patents from it.
    3 d laser engraving opens a gate to be able to print aspherical diffractive optic elements in to the crystal. it can be used as lens.
    I'm sorry but there is prior art, and existing patents.
    It's not the camera......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're all busted!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin