Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,554   Online: 994

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    If I am not wrong , the problem is to create a bright focusing screen.
    At first at minolta than at Hasselblad , they used plastic screens which crafted with mixing polymer and transparent fibers. Transparent fibers created a internal surface for focusing.
    Why you are not creating focusing screens from acrylic , polyester or clear epoxy ?
    May be an idea but worth to study.
    I will look to the patents and write again

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Hicks View Post
    Dear Struan,

The perfect analysis. I'm sure it works; I'd be confident I could take adequate precautions; and I'd still consider it more trouble than it's worth.

Cheers,

Roger
    FWIW I concur, and yes I have personally used HF based reagents in both semicon & metal finishing environments. It was only just worth the trouble in a professional, "I was getting paid for it and had a full rubber suit etc etc and a safety drench shower and gluconate first aid kit and panic buton within reach" environment.
    Also FWIW it's weak acid not a strong, acid using those terms in the chemical jargon not colloquial sense. But that isn't important to the OP's practical application, HF is unusually hazardous.
    Last edited by DaveOttawa; 09-23-2007 at 05:45 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: weak/strong acid bit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin