Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,517   Posts: 1,543,744   Online: 877

Thread: polaroid 110b

Shooter
    Medium Format

polaroid 110b

has anybody (in the uk if possible) converted a polaroid 110b into 5x4 format.due to in the middle of a self build(house) free time is very much in short supply and willing to help or better still to carry this job out for me.if bought the cd from razeldog if this is of help to anybody.
    diolch yn fawr.

Shooter
    Medium Format

polaroid 110b

hello,rather disappointed to my response.ok then,does anybody use the polaroid 110b that been allready converted that can help?i'm more than willing to pay for the help.
    diolch.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have two 4x5" RF converted 110Bs for sale, unfortunately this message looks a bit old...
    Last edited by Fulvio; 05-10-2008 at 04:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Interested in converting a Polaroid 110B into a compact 4x5" rangefinder camera? Check out how I did it here.

Shooter
    Medium Format

110b conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Fulvio View Post
    I have one for sale on ebay, unfortunately this message looks a bit old...
    hello,how much would you charge to convert mine?i've bought the cd from razzeldog but i'm very dissapointed with it.it doesn't give a 'step to step ',measurement etc,etc on how do convert it.
    thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've sent a private message to you
    Interested in converting a Polaroid 110B into a compact 4x5" rangefinder camera? Check out how I did it here.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin