Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,700   Posts: 1,482,619   Online: 759

Thread: 122 spools

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

122 spools

sorry if this is posted in the wrong place..

was wondering if anyone out there has some 122 spools they'd like to sell.

regards

dw

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think you can buy them from Film for Classics since they sell that size film.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    thanks! ..but ive already tried to contact them, twice,... no reply. :>(

dw

Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan View Post
    I think you can buy them from Film for Classics since they sell that size film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How many do you need? I have about 20 rolls of 124 film, which uses the same film spool as 122 film. The only difference between the two is that the 124 film is used in cameras that produce a 3 1/4 X 4 1/4 negative, while the 122 film is used in cameras that produce a 3 1/4 X 5 1/2 negative. I can remove the film and paper backing and send you the spools. I use the paper backing from the 124 film rolls to shoot 120 roll film in Kodak and Ansco 3A cameras.

Send me a PM and let me know what you need.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the reply dwane. I have managed to find what i need for now. I am working on modifying 3A bodies to 120 film, 6x14.

regards
    dw

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
    How many do you need? I have about 20 rolls of 124 film, which uses the same film spool as 122 film. The only difference between the two is that the 124 film is used in cameras that produce a 3 1/4 X 4 1/4 negative, while the 122 film is used in cameras that produce a 3 1/4 X 5 1/2 negative. I can remove the film and paper backing and send you the spools. I use the paper backing from the 124 film rolls to shoot 120 roll film in Kodak and Ansco 3A cameras.

Send me a PM and let me know what you need.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi, kind of late to this thread. DR5, just in case you need any other sizes of spools, let me know. I have new 122/124 spools, along with 828, 118, 130, 616, 116, and 00 Premo.
    [COLOR=Sienna][FONT=Arial]Some days are diamonds. Some days a tree crashes through your roof.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Dean

Do you supply film for No.3 Folding Cartridge Kodak Camera, Model B4? thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin