Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,250   Online: 1073

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Genetic Supercomputer for Cooke xv

I am keeping going from my way. Some anger to me but i think it is funny to discover new technologies. Who knows , someone may be make a working thing from my posts
    Last month , I researched spider silk growing at home and I found a patent that someone is producing spider silk in potato !
    And other team is investing millions dollars to produce spider silk in caterpillar bug body.
    And other team is carve out the mouse brains and remove the outer cortex layer than make a living brain soup with it in a enzyme , connect electrodes to the soup and manage a computer game.
    May be someone who has couple of thousands dollars can find human brain cortex dna code and order the dna from china for 50 cents per pair.
    Than inject this dna to a wasp baby and inject the baby to a bug and genetically modify the bug with wasp sting.
    Than get the brainy bugs , drown them in a enzyme and make 100 kilograms of brain soup and connect the electrodes to the soup and teach it to simulate cooke xv on my negatives ...
    Well why we are not using the blue gene but the brain ?
    Blue gene ibm wastes 3 billion dollar worth of electricity. Only you have to do is to keep it warm , feed it , keep it growing .
    You will see these things at the future.
    Well , let me tell you if you are far from this technology , i m as far as from the buying a camera , lens , film , print , magazine , book , chemical

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Shooter
    Large Format
    I sometimes find socks mixed in with my blue jeans.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Your idea is well-established in the literature. People have been struggling to interface biological components with computers for a long time.

Like anything, it's easy to have a whacky idea, it's hard to work out the actual details and get it even remotely working.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    "blue gene, baby queen
    prettiest girl I ever seen
    see her shake on the movie screen,
    Jimmy Dean..."

Check out the new cover of this song by The Brainy Bugs... I think they're from Glasgow.
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    That must be some pretty good acid.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by vet173 View Post
    That must be some pretty good acid.
    Acid did someone say Acid? Am I back in the 70's again???? Is there enough to share???? Will there be any pot to cover up the crashing funk the body has on coming down??? Really doing schrooms is much better for the mind and body!!
    Terry
    I'm brain damaged,what's your excuse?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin