Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,481   Posts: 1,571,145   Online: 1161

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Come on now Dan, I am not suggesting that I would sell something based on "looks good on the GG" but until I shoot an actual photo with it, that is all I have to report. Point was, that if I put both elements in it, it makes a circle in the center of the GG and the sides and edges look like tihs.

On the convertibles, I meant "everything" as in the whole piece behind or in front of the shutter. (As it in fact is) I had assumed (incorrectly) that you just removed part of the cell. Anyway, I now have my own convertible Doubt the quality will be anywhere near, though from what I've read, the quality goes down on them once you convert. Though I am sure that was written by someone that didn't like them.

No doubt, putting something on ebay will find out who will bid. I will put it on, perhaps tomorrow night. I have like 32 things on there now anyway.

See: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZabsinthe2001

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dust was my thinking on the matter Murray, coming from the 35 and MF world, it is odd to see the blades exposed Reminds me of seeing an open hard disk drive, it just gives a feeling in the pit of my stomach like something is wrong

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I went to a flea market once and came home with what would fit in my car of a 2-chassis mini-computer. The hard drive was roughly a 12" single platter with what I think was an 1/8 hp motor. The platter had a plastic tent for an enclosure, kind of like that clear slipcover stuff my aunt had on the sofa when I was a kid...

It wasn't too far from being an open enclosure. I don't remember if it had snaps or zippers..you know, for 'debugging' maintenance.

By "chassis" I mean 19" racks that were about 3 feet high.
    Murray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Can probably get a graphing calculator that would fit in your shirt pocket with more power than that now.

I never understood the plastic covers for the furniture, kind of sucked in the summer when it stuck to your legs and it felt like it was ripping your skin off

Some of the first computers I was introduced to use the disk packs they called "washing machines" I think it was 5 disk pack with a handle at the top and you replaced one with the other to get at different records.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Those plastic covers kept ME off her furniture. It probably lasted forever, because it was so uncomfortable to one would sit on it.
    Murray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well, my step mom had it all over her furniture when I was growing up. The stuff stayed pretty but was damned uncomfortable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin