Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,462   Posts: 1,570,645   Online: 827

Shooter
    Medium Format

using 35mm film in MF cameras

I have a Mamiya Super 23 and Universal and have tried putting 35mm into the 120 backs with limited results and was wondering, has anybody else experimented in a similar way. The Mamiya 7 has a panorama adapter to insert in the camera for 24x65, would that adapter fit in a 6x7 or 6x9 back? I noticed someone selling a kit to use 620 and 120 in a rollfilm back, but I didn't purchase and it is now unavailable. Does anyone have any ideas? Let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    620/120 are the same film on different spools.

http://www.stansanders.com/35in120/

This guy posted his method. I think others here have posted ideas.

Shooter
    35mm
    The Flickr.com site has lots of Holga (and other) users putting 35mm in medium format cameras. Mostly cheep Holgas, etc. Also check the SquareFrog site for similar info. Dont know if this will work correctly in a more expensive camera, like the Mamiya. Have fun.

paulie

Shooter
    35mm
    I've never used it, but Bronica made 35mm backs (both pano and 24x36mm) for the ETR series of 645 SLR cameras. I've noticed these cameras are now very cheap on KEH.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin