Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,028   Online: 808

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Graflex Top-RF Cams

Does anyone know of a source for dimensions/plans of the various cams for a top RF Crown Graphic? Mine came with the 135mm cam (P5?) and an Ektar 127. I put a 135mm Optar on the camera, reset the infinity stops and it's accurate, but I'd like to be able to use some of my other lenses and the RF.

Thanks,
    Dan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Anyone? I'm particularly looking for cam information for things like the 127mm Ektar, 203mm Anastigmat/Ektar, 90mm and 150mm. I found a site on-line that has the cams for the Super Graphic but I understand those to be different.

Thanks,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try browsing around at graflex.org. I seem to remember there was a document somebody created that described how to MAKE the cams if you couldn't find any.
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

DWL

Shooter
    4x5 Format

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin