Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,413   Online: 1181

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Polaroid 600SE for a friend.
    Just needed some parts glued on the back.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    i fixed some vittles
    and i am fixin' to saw a big log ..
    Reminds me of a line from the 'Family Guy' episode with 'The Fast Talking High Trousers' clip.

Well maybe I'm through supposin' and I'm fixin' to start figurin'

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This thread is getting weirder by the minute..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yashica Electro 35. Soldered a wire on the circuit board. Now the yellow "long exposure" lamp works!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thornton Pickard shutter, bought for spares/repair - now works. Shutter blinds ironed, cleaned, re-light proofed but I need to make a new release mechanisms.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    Fixed my dwindling supply of film. Rolled 100 ft of apx 100 & 100 ft of Neopan 400. Both dated 2007, out of freezer, now in ref... Next, holders for the Galvin. Spring has sprung, that fixes winter.
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My last five sheets of Forte polywarmtone-------I'm sooooo depressed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I replaced the cord on the power supply for a Graflarger back which I have adapted to fit my B&J. Now if on Worldwide Pinhole day I use up some old 4x5 film laying around here, I may be able to enlarge it! This thing was salvaged out of a junk pile circa 1960 and I've never used it -- but it lights!

I drilled the metal case and added a ground lug and used three conductor cord, so if it runs amok, I don't light up.

DaveT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

It's been more than today...

but I now have the shutter on formerly Brandon's Rolleicord Type III version 2 running again

Put the camera back together only to find I should have checked the pc sync before re-assembly :rolleyes: The whole reason for it's purchase was to have a flash capable back-up camera. Hello, Im a dumba**

It'll just have to wait 'till I'm good-n-ready. Too P.O.'d off now....re-glued the front leather and everything!

Jo

Shooter
    35mm
    Fixed a mangled and bent shutter blade on the Elgeet 38mm telephoto lens on my Bolex H8. The blades were so screwed (and I so inexperienced) that I had already written it off as trash, but a few hours of delicate tinkering led to a fully working lens! There was a LOT of misplaced grease and I didn't quite get it all off the internal elements, but it's at least usable now.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin