Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,834   Posts: 1,582,390   Online: 911

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lost my cell phone,now I reckon I'am fix'un to get anuther one. nice for a while any ways.

Shooter
    Large Format
    My water temp controller, needed a new o-ring after 17 years of use, not bad.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My daughters car. She hit a pothole so i had to replace 2 tires and 1 rim.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by J Rollinger View Post
    My daughters car. She hit a pothole so i had to replace 2 tires and 1 rim.

Better go fix the pothole

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I fixed the Alphax shutter on a Wollensack 14" Apo Raptar lens, then I affixed the lens to a lensboard, and shot a test negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    By now most of my equipment is pretty scared of me; the stuff does not dare break down again

Although yesterday I did fix the CD player in the darkroom. Its rubber suspension dampers on the drive mechanism became soft, thus allowing malignant sympathetic oscillations which caused massive skipping. Some hard rubber bushings fixed it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Have finished installing a Graflok back on my Busch Pressman, installing a Graphic strap to replace the original strap and replaced the viewfinders on top with three flash (accessory) shoes.

Now working on adding a scale for my 90/8 Nikon and fabricating a scale for my 240/9 Fujinon-A.

Next up for the camera - installing a ground glass in an old Graphic filmpack holder and attaching a Cambo reflex finder to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have to many non-photography things to fix before I can fix any new film. Replaced a drive hub on one of our cars yesterday. Upon inspection realized I need to replace both outer tie rods, so that will take up some of today as well as replacing/fixing a light fixture in the house. Then after those projects are done I hope to get into the darkroom and process about 1 dozen rolls of 120 film that has been on the shelf for about a 2 weeks.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Replaced mirror damper and light sealings of a Minolta XD7 (XD11).

P.S.: and changed the exposure comp. from full stops to half stops.
    Last edited by ath; 04-18-2009 at 11:34 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: P.S.
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a lack of space in my camera bag. I started fixing that problem last night when I put my Canon Rebel XTi on Ebay
    Last edited by WGibsonPhotography; 04-18-2009 at 11:28 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: mispelled the word "I" Seriously...

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin