Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,656   Online: 863

Shooter
    Medium Format

Konica III CLA...where to send?

Who/Where is the absolute best place to send a Konica III for service and complete CLA?

Thanks

Jason

Shooter
    35mm
    I believe that Greg Weber specializes in cleaning and repairing Konica cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks aluk. I have sent him an e-mail.

Jason

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Yes, Greg did my IIIa a few months ago. He did excellent work, and when I had a concern about the vertical alignment on the rangefinder (I'm picky), I sent it back to him and he adjusted it to my complete satisfaction. I also asked him to disable the EV interlock, which makes the camera much easier to use. I know that you can pull back the EV ring to disengage the f/stop and shutter speed settings, but not having to do that makes the camera much faster to shoot with. It's a lovely camera, and the lens is great. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You need to call Greg, not email. Its so much easier to talk to him than send email.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin