Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,969   Posts: 1,558,558   Online: 1106

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As aristotelis grammatikakis ( one more Greek from Crete :-) say David .. this camera is way to good and i have already send you a email with some features that i think would be good (att least for my one :-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Wow so cool! I use the model 150 but I use it as is. Just stuck a sheet of 4x5 in the back and shoot. I use aligator clip to attach a sync cord from a handle mount flash.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan Tran View Post
    Wow so cool! I use the model 150 but I use it as is. Just stuck a sheet of 4x5 in the back and shoot. I use aligator clip to attach a sync cord from a handle mount flash.
    Wow, for such a camera, take it out for only one sheet of film, and actual image is around 3.25x4.25 inch, and it's heavy if no conversion at all.......

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am looking for a Super Angulon 8/75 lens, it seems Byron can push the limit to 75mm......., need a lens to try.

Shooter
    Large Format
    This morning I converted Polaroid 405 and CB-130 instant film back, made them feasible for Byron, so besides 4x5, Byron also takes 3x4 instant film now.
    Last edited by salihonba; 10-21-2009 at 02:03 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thas great that Polas now work!! its good sometimes to just push a Designer to make a product that is great, just exelent :-)

Shooter
    Large Format
    To avoid vibration when shooting, best install a cable release, but put the cable in a proper place so we can operate in a smooth way is also important. I find a way to make cable fixed in front of camera, with magnets and a pen clip, you can take it off when not in use, so outlook keeps neat and simple. Cable release and holder can be store in the chamber of the camera body.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Today I received two parcel from Germany, one customer sent lenses for his Byron, one is a Rodenstock Grandagon-N 4.5/75mm in #0 shutter, I knew that Byron can handle 90mm lens quite safely, but never tried a 75, because I did not own one.
    But it did! Byron handles it quite well! by inspecting on ground glass I saw that image is just at the edge of the camera bed when focus to infinity.
    Will make some field test these days.

Shooter
    Large Format

Byron + Rodenstock Grandagon 4.5/75, PL lens, FP-100C 45 instant film, f11, 1/30sec

Image area in FP-110C 45 instant film is 117.5x88.5mm, slightly smaller than 120x90mm, but it shows about 6mm width on right side was influenced by camera bed, thus some dark area appeared, and PL lens emphasized the effect. By estimated, about 7mm of right side will be darken on double slide holder.
    Well, not so perfect, but still can be used if you ignore that dark area......

Shooter
    Large Format

My two kids Andrew and George with bread they made
    Rodenstock Grandagon 4.5/75, FP-100C 45 instant film, f16, 1/30sec
    focus at about 6 feet (1.8m)

It shows no any darken area in close focusing.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin