Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,369   Online: 1205

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How about the end of a radio-sonde balloon? They are availabe from surplus outlets and are quite-hefty rubber.

Hmm, thinking again; do they still sell natural condoms? Brands like Four-X and Lambskin were made of, I think, the lining of the sheep's stomach--or some other part of the innards.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Large Format
    There is a similar item, thicker and as I remember, perforated so it would not work for you if that is the case, used by people who counted a lot of paper money. It saved wear and tear on the finger leafing through the bills. I have no idea what they are called and don't remember every seeing one without the holes; but worth looking into

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks so I need to find a friendly Doctor There are medical suppliers in the Kemeralti (Street market area) near where we live in Turkey I'm sure I might find something there, or maybe those rubber things bank clerks use on their fingers to count money.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks I'm seeing a perfume wholesaler tomorrow about something else that's another good idea and right shape & possibly size.

Ian

Shooter
    Large Format
    I can't speak for pharmacies in Turkey, but in the US they commonly sell finger cots. Worst case you would need to go to a medical supply and unless they suspect you of running a brothel for midgets, you should have no problem buying them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    Or,
    Maybe perfume atomizer balls?
    http://www.paradise-co.com/ballcaps/index.html
    There we go, that's what I was thinking.

I doubt that the original was fexible like a balloon, but more like a bota bag that just inflated. You can make a miniature bota bag by coating cloth with pitch, tar or just paint on the inside. But, then you would have to put your sewing skills to work.

Maybe that's not a good idea.

Go wrangle up a blowfish.
    "Lo único de lo que el mundo no se cansará nunca es de exageración." Salvador Dalí

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Check Ebay.
    Key words: Blasebalg; Druckluftball
    Wikinger Vertrieb sell them, they are used for air-cleaning the mirror and focusing screen of your camera.
    About € 6,- ex shipment.

Peter

JPD
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hm... An ear wash ball, or what they are called in english, perhaps?

http://images.google.se/images?hl=sv...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What about a very small piston? Some tubing, and close tolerance pin, a return spring and some O rings and oil for the seal. Starting to get a little complex but it's another idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin