Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,726   Online: 967

Shooter
    Medium Format

Parts Source Needed for Tokina Lens

Hi All, This is my first post as I just discovered this forum. (I’ve enjoyed reading many posts here and likely will spend more time here than I should…) I am in search of a parts source for a Tokina AT-X PRO 28-80. I got a drop of salt water on the internal contact ‘finger’ that wipes a circuit board to tell the camera what focal length is being used. I was successful in cleaning the mess (Late the same day that it got splashed.), and verified it worked, but then accidentally wiped it with a Q-Tip and bent the contacts. ;-( The good news is that the parts are replaceable (photo attached) and it does not appear that there is any other damage.. Does anyone know how to go about getting Tokina parts, or if there is an exploded parts diagram? (So I can at least reference a part number.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSI_7846_Resized.jpg   DSI_7861_Resized.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd just go to Tokina. They're right near me here in Huntington Beach, CA. I've had them do work on my lens & they were quick and did a good job.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin