Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,180   Online: 1070

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Rollei Flash E 36 RE (potato masher)

I just got myself a Rollei E 35 RE Potato Masher for free.

The battery no longer holds a charge and I am wondering if there are any replacement battery packs available.

Alternatively is it possible to modify it to run of a power supply safely.

I read somewhere that the flash is quite powerful and can illuminate a forest. So I am eager to try it out if it is not going to be too much effort.

If you are an expert and are knoweldgeable about this unit you can have it for price of shipping (from Germany). I just don't want it to go to waste.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM send

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas
    http://imaginarymagnitude.net/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have 3 of these Rollei flashes. At one time I made a pack of eight AA cells that worked fine but it recycled slower as the voltage was less than the original (9.6v vs 12v). A few years ago when I saw the original style battery available from photobattery.com I bought one and it still working fine.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin