Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,245   Online: 1149

Shooter
    Medium Format

Flummoxed by Mamiya focusing screen

I'm trying to get the focusing screen out of my Mamiya C330. The instructions say I'm supposed to release a latch on the right side of the screen holder. On mine, there is no latch. See thusly:

So I have no idea how to get this frame off so I can get the focusing screen out. Help!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Screen latch

Wind out the lens panel. Look in that area to find the latch.
    It's a little lever which swings out. Lift the frame at the front and slide back to remove frame.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    crank the bellows out a bit.

then you can see a little tang that usually hides behind the top front of the bellow frame. It is just visble in your photo.

it pivots out to 90 degrees to free the latch at the front.

Then you can lift up a bit and push the frame of the two little screws with the extended post heads at the back of the gg holder. My screws seem a bit oversize, so I unscrew them a bit to free my screen
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ah, ok, thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin