Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,965   Online: 813

Shooter
    35mm RF

minolta autocord issue

My Autocord has problem with wind on. It is an intermittant problem where the lever will sometimes only move perhaps a 1/3 of distance needed to wind next frame on. Now the weird bit , if i sweep the focus lever three or four times BEFORE winding on then there is no problem. Of course i can also `crank' the lever three or four times and reverse wind to set shutter.
    I am thinking of pulling the side off to see if anything obvious is amiss but the fact that the focus sweep stops the problem occuring has stopped me untill i get more info. Any ideas?
    I am confident in taking the side off but any further and maybe a specailist is needed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Craig,
    I have been fiddling with an autocord lately, are you still looking for ideas?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin