I have a Bessa L that I bought used a year ago. The take up clutch needs tensioning. Already I have removed the bottom. To remove the top one must pull off the plastic covers from the front of the camera and remove two screw that hold the top on, and I've done this.
I am amazed at the extremely poor quality of this camera and since I'm definitely not gonna send a piece of junk like this to be repaired by someone else for $$ I'll try it myself.
If a few of you want to see my progress and wish to offer suggestions (other than dump the crap in the garbage) I'll be glad to take pics and post it. If not I'll just proceed and if I fix it great.. if not....garbage can.