Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,489   Posts: 1,542,924   Online: 867

Images

Minolta SRT 303 strap lug repair person?

I have just received a Minolta SRT 303 that seems to be running perfectly, but during shipping to me a strap lug was bent and is now wobbly and loose. Can anyone recommend a shop or repair person in the US to fix such an item on this classic camera? Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try a shoe repair shop.

Images
    "Try a shoe repair shop."

To clarify, the camera has just had a full overhaul (in Europe) but was damaged in transit to me. Most camera repair shops I have dealt with (understandably) start with a base CLA/overhaul price and add on additional charges as necessary, often tuning up small items within the base price of the CLA.

As the seller seems willing to work with me to get the camera set straight, I inquire if there is someone who would get straight to the damaged item, without overhauling the entire camera and incurring a full CLA cost. Of course the camera will have to be opened up to get to the lug.

I have put in a inquiry to Eddie Smolov.

Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin