Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,293   Online: 1094

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Mike, the market research shows that there is not enough interest to justify more time investment.

But you are right, using the shade as designed in vertical would certainly be ... funny to look at... ;-)
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    35mm
    Mike, I re-read your comment and I realized you were referring to the shade, not the bellows. Yes, the shade is not available nor will it be. I was referring to the bellows kit in my reply to you.
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok,I got confused,sorry bout that.Still think there could be a need for the focusing shade if the bugs are worked out.It looked like a nice prototype for the one you showed use.I,m not trying to be funny here,but just thought of an Idea of using a scuba face mask without the glass as a face gasket that can detach from the shade bellows.That could take care of the vert. and horz. position of the screen.You could then only reposition the face mask part.But then it might not work for the smaller 4x5 camera's as the face opening would have to be square .Now you have got me thinking... OOOkay.
    Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin