Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,610   Online: 1130

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Stroboframe will have a flash bracket you can do the with. At least one opf the "Flip-Flash" units has a 1/4-20 hole in the upper bracket for a flash shoe or mount. Just run an appropriate sized bolt through it.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, Steve Smith;

Thank you for the additional information regarding the fastener system devised by Sir Joseph Whitworth. My copy of MACHINERY'S HANDBOOK was a casualty of the death of a marriage (along with the rest of my library), and I admit that I was going by memory alone in trying to recall his name. When working on English motorbikes, his full name was rarely, if ever, given in the repair manuals. With the links you provided, I can at least retrieve the specifications for the fasteners for storage on the computer.

And, I see that at least one other person is curious why Bella wants to mount a digital camera atop a Minolta X-700.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin