Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,669   Online: 893

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Semiconductor emulsion and print ccd,lens,rgb filter on film

It takes time to analysis and synthesis from mit news. And this thread is debitful to ALT list.

I think I found a way to print your ccd on to paper , print another layer of rgb filter and print third layer with multi pinholes and make a flexible camera.

MIT Jacobsen Media Lab , found a way to create his non plastic semiconductor ink and print with inkjet printer and make a microchip.

Than he found another idea to stamp this ink on to heat resistant plastic film with laser engraved stamp.

He says it is possible to stamp VLSI at the same precision and complexity with Intel.

If we need a camera , we need CCD , RGB Filter and the lens.

This triple could be stamped or printed with semiconductor nanopowder inks and the binder.

I think he uses SOLGEL process to bind this powder at 250 celcius in few tens of minutes.

CCD have two parts , semiconductor and electronic web ON it.

ALT List Christina Anderson posted a link about electronic emulsion and electronic web UNDER it. These CCDs sees two times more picture

And interesting detail about indian religion and indian electronic engineers.
    Jacobsen believes the complexity of india religions and the ability of design these stamped electronics are giving indian electronic engineers a advantage.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Istanbul

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    or, we could load a roll of Tri-X into that old Pentax K-1000, shoot, process in D-76, make prints on RC paper developed in Dektol and simply enjoy the prints and.....
    Last edited by BradS; 06-02-2010 at 10:58 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: tone it down a bit.

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    If we need a camera , we need CCD , RGB Filter and the lens.
    Pffft. I think you are on the wrong forum.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    And interesting detail about indian religion and indian electronic engineers.
    Jacobsen believes the complexity of india religions and the ability of design these stamped electronics are giving indian electronic engineers a advantage.
    Not that there is a thing wrong with Hinduism - but the last quote is somewhat of a laugh. When I think of India - I don't exactly think of innovation busting out at the seams. Either way this is a digital device that goes directly against the grain of traditional analogue photography.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    When I think of India - I don't exactly think of innovation busting out at the seams.
    ever read the Karma Sutra ?

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

etc...

and what exactly is digital about the device in question ?
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    When I think of India - I don't exactly think of innovation busting out at the seams.
    I have not been to India but when I have seen TV programmes of India (and other countries such as Cuba, Vietnam, etc.) I see a lot more innovation than I see in other so called 'more developed' countries.

The innovation and craftsmanship seen in some of these countries is in the form of making something from what is available rather than using some throw away thing which someone else has designed and built to a minimum standard which seems to be fast becoming the norm in the western world.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Way off topic for APUG.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin