So tonight I picked up a great little Eastman Kodak Premoette Jr. 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 manual focus camera from around 1910-15ish. The camera appears to need only minimal work to get it back to light tight working order and as I aim to shoot with any camera that comes into my collection I would of course like to shoot with this one. I was hoping we could start up a discussion on the topic so that A) I can figure out if its a plausible idea and B) so that I can be educated as to what my options are for this particular project.

The camera originally took 520 film packs which are long gone save a few packs that show up on ebay now and then. As far as I can tell my options are between using photo paper 1 sheet at a time (a major pain), rigging my own makeshift film pack (no clue how to do this but I'd be interested in learning), or employ a 2x3 Adapt-A-Roll for 620 film that I can use with re-spooled 120 film (most ideal I suppose). What do you all think?

Thanks in advance and as a long time ghost reader Im glad to finally be a part of the discussion and I look forward to learning from you all.