Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,679   Online: 1063

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Impressive! Congratulations Jim - it's a carbon printer's dream.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Superb.

It'll be on ebay in a hundred years time, and nobody will have a clue what it is.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks everyone. Yes, I can't wait to see a 14x17 carbon print. Still need to burn some film! Soon!

I think I could be buried in this one...... really I fit inside!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Here are some pictures of the 14x17 on the tripod I built for it and the 11x14. It is rock solid and we built a sliding tripod block which made it much easier to mount the 22 lb. camera on the tripod. The great thing about all this is that the camera works! When you build these things you worry about film registration and film planes, etc. We developed the negatives from the shoot and they look great. So after 7 months she is ready to go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14x14-camera-on-tripod-side.jpg   14x17-on-tripod-right-side-.jpg   14x17-on-tripod-side-shot.jpg   14x17-on-tripod-back-shot.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very impressive Jim! Congrats again.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    Here are some pictures of the 14x17 on the tripod I built for it and the 11x14. It is rock solid and we built a sliding tripod block which made it much easier to mount the 22 lb. camera on the tripod. The great thing about all this is that the camera works! When you build these things you worry about film registration and film planes, etc. We developed the negatives from the shoot and they look great. So after 7 months she is ready to go!
    So here she is in all her glory! This is quite amazing, Jim. I've seen bits and pieces on LFPF, but now I read the entire thread about this camera. Very nice. Very nice, indeed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin