Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,229   Online: 747

Shooter
    35mm

Problem with Topcon adaptall on Exakta

I lucked into a couple of nice Tamron lenses for very little money, and to make it better, I found a Tamron Adaptall for Topcon. Since Topcon and Exakta used the same mount, I thought this would work.
    When I tried to fit the lens onto the camera body, the lens release lever got in the way. It has a little knob on its end which prevents the Topcon adapter from sitting flush into the opening.
    Has anyone had experience with this problem? Can the knob be removed from the end of the lens release lever?

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, is the problem solved? Bee shure the adaptall it´s in exact position.Iflem are. not, take some pic´s and pointout where the problem are.
    regards

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, ExactaUser;

Is the Lens Release Lever you mention a part on the Exacta camera body that is interfering with the Adaptall lens adapter going onto the Exacta?

Yes, a photograph of the parts would help.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin